Welcome!

Come in, make yourself comfortable and stay awhile. If you can't stay this time, I hope you will come back. As the name implies, the musings will be about all sorts of subjects, whatever is on my mind at the time that I feel good about sharing. It may be about genealogy, or history, or literature, or even a really good recipe. Maybe I will tell you my own story, with the help of those on whose shoulders I stand, the ones who came before me. So be prepared to be surprised and hopefully, entertained.

I look forward to hearing from you. Your input will ultimately help my output.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

One a day

I have decided to keep a journal of something I am thankful for every day in 2012.  Today the word that popped into my head as I got up this morning was "quilts".  Now, I will have to find the time to elaborate.

No comments:

Post a Comment