Welcome!

Come in, make yourself comfortable and stay awhile. If you can't stay this time, I hope you will come back. As the name implies, the musings will be about all sorts of subjects, whatever is on my mind at the time that I feel good about sharing. It may be about genealogy, or history, or literature, or even a really good recipe. Maybe I will tell you my own story, with the help of those on whose shoulders I stand, the ones who came before me. So be prepared to be surprised and hopefully, entertained.

I look forward to hearing from you. Your input will ultimately help my output.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cats

   How does a person enjoy solitude without a cat on their lap?  My cat, Hillary Rotten Kitten, is on my lap when I watch TV, read, or knit.  Although knitting can be difficult since she seems to think the yard is for her amusement.  This is not good for a beginning knitter.  I have enough trouble trying to keep the yarn straight without Hillary's help.
   I consider myself to be an independent person but I am so dependent on a cat that is very independent.  Does that sentence make sense?  Oh well, it does to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment